Très honorable Richard Wagner et membres du Conseil canadien de la magistrature (CCM), L'Association des étudiant.es noir.e.s en droit du Canada (AEND Canada) est un organisme à but non ...
OCT. 14th: Pre Law Pro Tips: BLSA Canada with U of T Law
BLSA and the University of Toronto Faculty of Law are cooperating to hold an event to help YOU get into law school. We'll have a session on writing personal statements and a panel of lawyers discussing what practicing law is like as a visible minority. Click here to RSVP.
JOIN BLSA CANADA
- Start Building Your Network
- Get Access to the BLSA's Pre-Law Resources
- Be Notified of BLSAC Events
Paid Law Student
- Access to Member-Exclusive Online Resources
- Access to the BLSAC's Mentorship Program
- Discounts on the BSLSAC's National Conference
Free Law Student
- Become Part of the BLSAC Community
- Get Access to the BLSAC's Directory of Lawyers
- Access to Members-Only Events